Hi there friends,
Chris & Amanda here from TapShack! We wanted to share with you guys 5 things that we are grateful for in this life journey of ours that we call TapShack. There are definitely more than 5 things- but we don’t want to lose your attention span so we are limiting to 5! 😉
Sometimes life moves so fast that it is hard to pause, breathe, and be present in gratitude. This is our present moment that we choose to acknowledge and share with all of you! Hope you guys enjoy!
- TapShack has given us the opportunity to meet so many amazing people! To think that we could still be stuck behind our desks, doing the same things with the same people is insane to us. We could not imagine our lives without so many of you. TapShack has given us the chance to make friends that we may have never made. It has pushed us out of our comfort zone to attend events we would have never known about or realized existed. Most importantly it has allowed us to create conversation. We have learned so much from just speaking to our customers as well as vendors. We have become so invested! It is something that we wake up and are grateful for everyday.
- TapShack has given us an opportunity to really become a part of the Ocean Beach community in a positive way. Before, we felt like we were unable to fully embrace this amazing community due to the fact that we were absent from it over half of the time as a result of working up in Poway. In addition, we have been able to meet and work with so many amazing small business owners. It is an incredible feeling to be able to learn from people who have been in your shoes and to support one another. We are so grateful for the continuous kindness and support that we have received.
- TapShack has given us passion and in turn, purpose. We have never loved anything more! Business aside, this place is literally our baby! TapShack has given us an outlet to pour all of our love and energy into. We are so grateful to have such an outlet.
- TapShack has given us strength. Fear is such a powerful thing and it tries to sneak its way into our lives, especially during moments of change or transition. This is something that we continue to work on, with TapShack being our anchor. We are grateful to continue to grow strength through TapShack, by experiencing and working through difficult times.
- Lastly, TapShack has shown us a whole new world! The world of alternative healthy beverages! We are so grateful to share something with our community that is healthy and up-lifting. We never realized that the world of probiotics was so extensive. We have really cut down on our consumption of alcohol, increased our activity and consumption of healthier beverages, and in turn, we have seen a huge progression in our overall health. We are forever grateful for this enlightenment and hope to spread it to our family, friends, and customers.
There you guys have it! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! We are humbled and grateful for TapShack AND for all of you.